1. What Information do we Collect?
SWAG collects information about End Users that End Users provide directly to SWAG through SWAG’s website, and passively during End User’s use of the Services. Collectively, the information collected about End User of SWAG is referred to as "Information".
- When End Users register for our Services, we ask them for personal information including, but not limited to, name and contact information, company name, name of business representative, title of business representatives, company address, telephone number, email address, username and password, and (when applicable) billing information which may include credit card numbers. End Users may also provide us with Information regarding the services entered into between End Users (e.g., what services a Geek provides to a Business User).
- We receive Information directly from End Users and from other End Users doing business-to-business transactions with other End Users, for verification purposes. End Users provide us with the email address, and sometimes the name, of each person conducting business with End User.
- From time to time, after End Users transact through SWAG, they may market to each other offline, in addition to using SWAG. However, before End Users engage in such marketing and before they receive such Information about other End Users, we contractually require that End Users warrant that a pre-existing relationship with the End User exists or that End Users otherwise have permission to send and receive communications with each End User. Spamming is strictly prohibited, as is using SWAG to collect Information for any other purpose other than to participate as a Business User or Geek.
- End Users have the opportunity to solicit feedback in the form of comments and concerns relating to products and services offered through SWAG. End Users are solely responsible for the contents of communications they develop and we do not control the theme or questions asked, and we do not have any obligation to remove any such feedback, although we reserve the right to do so.
- We may also collect and log Information relating to: (i) if and when an End User responds to a promotion; and (ii) if and when an End User has engaged in a transaction. In addition, we may also receive other Information that you consent to send to SWAG through the Service.
- We also log End User’s Internet Protocol addresses to ensure the accuracy of the network data and for system administration purposes, including tracking a web session so that we know when, how often and what web-pages of our websites are visited. We also use End User’s Internet Protocol address to analyze and develop reports on the number and frequency of End User’s use of our Services. To prevent the need to re-insert username and password as you move from one page of our websites to the next, we do use “cookies” - short pieces of information used by web browsers to temporarily remember information provided by a user. But, cookies are generally deleted once the web browser used to access a website is closed.
- We track, in real time, the location of all End Users to provide End Users with the location of Business Users and Geeks. This feature enables End Users to determine the location of other End Users, in order to decide whether they should engage in a transaction.
2. How Do We Use Information?
- SWAG does not use or disclose any individual Information to any third-parties for any purposes, except to provide the Services to End Users. SWAG may use Information on an anonymous basis (i.e., without identifying any individual or company) to establish aggregate benchmarks on issues relating to certain business analytics.
3. With Whom Do We Share Information?
We never sell personally identifying Information, and we do not share the Information with any third parties except under the following very limited circumstances:
- As You Explicitly Allow: We may share or otherwise use your End User Information as you explicitly allow us to. For example, you are given the opportunity to either hide or make available to End Users certain contact information in connection with a business offering or marketing opportunity. Additionally, End Users may receive opportunities to opt-in to receive communications from third-parties offering promotions of interest.
- Agents Acting on Our Behalf: We may share some of your Information with other companies who provide us with technical, billing, and other type of essential supporting services. They will be contractually granted access to only that Information which is necessary for them to do their jobs and they will be prohibited from using the Information for any other purpose including sharing the Information with any other party.
4. Can the Information be Changed?
Your End User Information may be viewed and modified in our active database in real-time, at any time. The changed Information may remain in archives and records for some period of time.
5. How is Information Protected?
Our Site has security measures in place to protect your Information. Unique usernames and passwords must be entered each time a person logs on. Our Service websites are hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other technology to prevent access from outside intruders, in line with prevailing industry standards. Internally, we use security-logs, train our employees, and limit access to SWAG personnel who need to know the Information to deliver the Services. When transmitting sensitive Information, we use encryption technology. All of our technology and processes are not, however, guarantees of absolution security. End Users must actively protect their Information by maintaining the confidentiality of all usernames and passwords and by adequately installing the appropriate anti-virus programs and security measures on their own systems and mobile phones. You must immediately notify SWAG if any information security breach is suspected.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.